Employment Opportunities with The Honey Do Service, Inc.
Some of the many benefits of joining The Honey Do Service, Inc. Team include:
- Full-Time Positions with Steady Work
- Set Schedule from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Company Supplied Vehicle & Fuel Reimbursement
- No Travel Outside of Service Area
- Competitive Wages Based Upon Experience
- Full-Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, & 401K)
- Regular Pay Reviews with Your First At 90 Days
- Stable Employment and More Time With Your Family
Strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall experience & knowledge of remodeling trades.
Organized & Professional, solid experience and knowledge of the trades, communication and customer service skills, and leadership ability.
Estimator / Sales
Detail-Oriented & a Good Listener. Strong math, analytical, and people skills, solid critical thinking, and written and verbal communication ability.
Highly organized, friendly, multi-tasking and prioritization ability, computer utilization, phone and customer service skills.